Thirlmere, Macclesfield, Cheshire
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Popular Residential Location
- Near to Local Schools, Shops and Bus Stops
- OFF ROAD PARKING + INTEGRAL GARAGE
- LARGE PRIVATE GARDEN
- Full Renovation (circa 2019) With New Central Heating and Re-Wire
- Open Plan Ground Floor Accommodation
- Family Bathroom and Downstairs WC
- Council Tax Band = D
- EPC Rating = D
LINK DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN + GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
Extended into the back of the large garage to provide a larger breakfast kitchen and dining room this renovated home has been re-plastered, re-decorated and re-carpeted/floored (circa 2019 - one tenant has lived in the property since the refurbish). New uPVC double glazed windows and a composite front door have also been fitted at that time.
A modern VOKERA gas combi boiler is also installed. The property has also undergone an electrical re-wire.
Externally the property now enjoys a modern and sleek kerb appeal with smart modern "K-rend" render and a tarmac driveway with space for multiple vehicles. To the rear is large garden that can be adapted to how any new owner sees fit.
Council tax band = D. We are advised the tenure is leasehold with £13 ground rent per year. 999 years from 1967. A tenant is currently in situ but the property will be sold with vacant possession.