Regent Avenue, Macclesfield, SK11 8JP
- Unique semi-detached (two/three bedroom) house with impressive landscaped private garden
- Versatile outbuilding for various needs
- Impressive hallway and under stairs cupboard
- Luxurious ground floor and upstairs bathrooms
- Two double bedrooms plus converted third
- Incredible open-plan kitchen/diner and separate utility
- Bay window lounge
- EPC Rating = C
- Council tax band C
- Tenure: Freehold
One of a kind, extraordinary two/three bedroom semi-detached home, extended twice to the ground floor (with foundations ready for a potential second storey), showcasing unique and interesting style and at the end of a cul-de-sac. Truly unique and stylised two/three bedroom semi-detached family home with driveway and impressive features throughout.
- Water-fed ground floor under-floor heating. Electric under-floor heating upstairs bathroom.
- Enchanting landscaped garden, adorned with inviting seating areas, a pizza oven/outdoor kitchen boasting power and lighting, and a TV rack for al fresco entertainment!
- Versatile outbuilding.
- Impressive wine cellar styled under stair cupboard, a unique touch adding sophistication to your storage solutions.
- Indulgent luxurious ground floor shower room and an upstairs family bathroom, designed for both convenience and opulence.
- Retreat to two spacious double bedrooms and be captivated by the converted third bedroom, now a simply stunning dressing room/walk-in wardrobe.
- Culinary bliss in the incredible bespoke open-plan kitchen/diner, complemented by a separate side utility for practicality.
- Bay window frontage with ground floor home to a superb snug lounge with media wall and fireplace.
- Six camera SWANN security system.
CAVEAT EMPTOR - it is the buyers responsibility to check all information is correct, all goods and services are in working order before committing to purchase as our details are worked in conjunction with our vendors and we aim to ensure they are correct, however their accuracy is not a guarantee and the information given does not form part of a contract and are not to be relied upon as statements of fact but as a guide only - particularly pertaining to details of a leasehold or freehold. Any services and appliances listed in the above have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken with a ‘laser tape’ as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not to be taken as exacts. All fixtures and fittings to be included in the sale even if mentioned above should be clarified with your solicitor before committing to purchase.