Myrtle Cottage, Rainow Road, SK10 2PD
- Charming 3-Bed Cottage in Popular Macclesfield
- Cozy Lounge with Inviting Log Burning Stove
- Spacious Rear Extension: Cottage-Style Dining Kitchen
- Private Raised Garden with Storage Outbuildings
- Three Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms - Functional Layout
- Idyllic Outskirts, Easy Access to Town Center
- Leasehold 999 years from 1820
Charming Three Bedroom (Two Storeys to the Front Three Storeys to the Rear) End Terrace Cottage in Popular Macclesfield Location.
Nestled on the outskirts of the picturesque town of Macclesfield, this delightful three-bedroom, two-bathroom end terrace cottage offers a perfect blend of countryside serenity and urban convenience. Ideally situated within a short walk of stunning countryside, while also granting easy access to the town centre and the excellent train station (less than half an hour on foot).
1. Cozy Lounge with Log Burning Stove: As you step inside this enchanting cottage, you are greeted by a warm and inviting lounge adorned with a charming log burning stove. This space exudes a cozy ambiance, perfect for relaxing evenings with family and friends during the colder months.
2. Spacious Rear Extension: Passing through a second reception room a real highlight of this cottage is the generous rear extension that houses a good size cottage-style dining kitchen with patio doors to the private garden.
4. Private Raised Garden: Step outside from the dining area to discover a private raised garden with storage outbuildings below. Surrounded by greenery and with enough space for outdoor dining, gardening, or simply unwinding, this garden is a lovely escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
5. Three Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms: Upstairs, you'll find three comfortable bedrooms (two double and a single). Two well-appointed bathrooms ensure convenience and functionality for the entire household one shower room on the first floor and one three piece white bathroom suite to basement level.
6. Idyllic Location: Located on the outskirts of Macclesfield, this cottage is within easy reach of the breathtaking countryside, allowing you to embark on nature walks and enjoy the beauty of the outdoors. Additionally, the town centre and train station are both within walking distance (less than half an hour on foot), offering access to shopping, dining, and superb commuting options.
Council tax band = C. Tenure: Leasehold 999 years from 1820 - unclaimed ground rent of £1 per annum. EPC Rating = D.
999 years from 1820. £1.00 ground rent unclaimed from current occupants.
CAVEAT EMPTOR - it is the buyers responsibility to check all information is correct, all goods and services are in working order before committing to purchase as our details are worked in conjunction with our vendors and we aim to ensure they are correct, however their accuracy is not a guarantee and the information given does not form part of a contract and are not to be relied upon as statements of fact but as a guide only - particularly pertaining to details of a leasehold or freehold. Any services and appliances listed in the above have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken with a ‘laser tape’ as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not to be taken as exacts. All fixtures and fittings to be included in the sale even if mentioned above should be clarified with your solicitor before committing to purchase.